GRCP certification ensures that an individual has the core understanding of GRC processes and capabilities, and the skills to integrate governance, performance management, risk management, internal control, and compliance activities.
What does it cover?
- Principles, outcomes and key terms:
Prove that you know how to communicate across disciplines using a common and unambiguous language.
- Core components, practices and activities:
Demonstrate understanding of the 4 components and 20 elements that comprise the GRC Capability model.
- Relationship of GRC to disciplines:
Discuss how GRC incorporates the governance, management and audit of strategy, performance, risk and compliance.
- Purchase an All Access Pass – $399
- Prepare for the GRC Professional (GRCP) exam
How to maintain your GRC Certification?
- Maintain an All Access Pass
- Complete 8 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) every calendar year
Source – OCEG Certifications